Price

Price List 2016

APARTMENTSPERIOD A
01/10 – 05/11
PERIOD B
02/04 – 21/05
03/09 – 01/10
PERIOD C
21/05 – 02/07
20/08 – 03/09
PERIODO D
02/07 – 20/08
One BedroomEUR. 392EUR. 469EUR. 644EUR. 763
One Bedroom PlusEUR. 427EUR. 518EUR. 868EUR. 980
One Bedroom LuxuryEUR. 679EUR. 735EUR. 1.050EUR. 1.386
Two BedroomEUR. 539EUR. 616EUR. 924EUR. 1.190
Two Bedroom PlusEUR. 651EUR. 714EUR. 994EUR. 1.288
Three BedroomEUR. 756EUR. 805EUR. 1.127EUR. 1.393
Villa FienileEUR. 875EUR. 1.050EUR. 1.400EUR. 1820

Our rates are quoted per week per apartment.and excluded the Tax of stay to pay directly on the spot. (Period April / October)

Booking Services

  • Check in: from 15.30 to 18.00
  • Check-out: until 10.00.
  • The price include electricity, hot water, gas and linen initial.
  • Cauzione: € 150
  • Bed linen change: € 8/person
  • Heating: € 12/Day
  • Extra bed: € 52/week
  • Cot/seggiolone: Free
  • Animals: € 45/week
  • Final Cleaning: € 15/person

Conditions

This will require a deposit of 30% of total stay upon confirmation of booking and the remaining 70% will be required upon arrival.

Cancellation Costs

In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking the client must pay:

  • 45/30 days before check-in pay 40% of total
  • 29/15 days before check-in pay 60% of total
  • 14/8 days before check-in pay 75% of total
  • da 7 days before check-in pay 100%